Saturday, August 29, 2015

Whole30 Week 4


W9 Manifesto-for-FB-Cover NEW

Welcome back everyone!  This is my forth and final week a recording all my meals while attempting my first ever whole30!  You can see Week 1, 2, and 3, here, here, and here.  

Sorry, I didn't take a ton of pictures, life got busy and that phone of mine just didn't come out as much this week!  Here we go:

Day 24

Breakfast:  3 scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes
Lunch:  LO pork chop and potatoes
Dinner:  steak, zucchini, sweet potato "fries"


Day 25

Breakfast:  banana "pancakes"
Lunch:  LO steak, zucchini, sweet potato fries
Dinner:shrimp salad.  So so good.  1 lbs of shrimp only made it through for my husband and I, if you make this, make a lot!  :)


Day 26

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs
Lunch:  chicken burger, avocado, grapes
Dinner: spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce/ground beef

Day 27

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes
Lunch:  LO spaghetti squash
Dinner: beef burger with mushroom bun and grilled tinfoil potatoes and carrots

Day 28

Breakfast:  strawberry banana coconut milk smoothie (which my 2 yo LOVED)
Lunch: LO burger and tinfoil potatoes
Dinner: hot sauce chicken legs with homemade ranch dressing and asparagus

Day 29

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with roasted potato and carrots
Lunch:  LO of chicken legs with potatoes
Dinner: LO pot roast

Day 30

Breakfast:  3 scrambled eggs with roasted potatoes and carrots
Lunch:  Leftover pot roast
Dinner: TACOS.....I'm done and didn't do dinner!!!  They tasted fantastic :)

Stay tuned for my results, thoughts, and feelings on the whole30 program!  



No comments:

Post a Comment